I am a patron of Courtney Diaz, AKA Little Raven Ink, on Patreon. Courtney gives us a journaling challenge each month that she calls, “Choose Your Own Adventure.” For the month of August, 2017, we had the following prompts:
Medium- WatercolorsColors: Spring Green, Turquoise Blue (Cyan), Golden Yellow
I decided to sit on my back patio and paint the woods in our backyard. The word for the challenge “Serene” prompted me to go to the woods since that is one of the places where I find serenity. And obviously the element of the challenge was tree, so that made the decision even easier. You can watch my video HERE.
I hope you enjoy my take on the Choose Your Own Adventure prompt and if you are not a patron of Courtney’s on Patreon, you have got to check her out! It is SO worth the money and she is a beautiful soul. As always, thanks for visiting my blog and remember to keep art in your heart.
The products I used in the video are as follows:
– Daniel Smith Watercolors in Diopside Genuine, Phthalo Turquoise and Quinacridone Gold.
– Stalogy Journal in the B6 size
– Princeton and Dina Wakley paint brushes
– Pentel Arts Hybrid Technica 0.3mm black pen
– Old Typewriter
– White Tissue Paper
– Liquitex Matte Medium
– Alvin Draft/Matic Mechanical Pencil
– Paper Mate Tuff Stuff Eraser Stick